SUPER PREMIUM QUALITY CARNATIONS DIRECTLY FROM ECUADORIAN FARMS
Have fun building your own arrangements, enhancing your creativity, connecting with nature and appreciating beauty from your own creation.
Birthday gifts, mother’s day, celebrations or a romantic gesture, Carnations are the flower that symbolizes love. Deep red to show devotion or pink to show gratitude; expressing emotions with the colors of a flower is meaningful and thoughtful. These long-lasting flowers with ruffled petals and sweet fragrances are a cheerful addition to any flower vase.
Since all our flowers go straight from the farms with its own packaging please follow these instructions for handling and care:
- The bunches will be packed in cardboard which will have to be removed as soon as the box arrives
- Trim stems: The ideal way to condition your flowers is by trimming their stems at a 45* angle with putting shears.
- Remove any leaves below the waterline of the vase. No leaves inside the water or the vase.
Pick a clean vase: That way, not only will your stunning flowers be on display, but they’ll also be bacteria-free.
- Remove 3 to 4 outer petals from the head of the rose. These petals serve as protection when traveling.
- Change the water of the vase every other day. For even long lasting flowers, change it every day.